In the digital-first world of fintech & banking, compliance teams can sometimes find themselves answering as much to growth and customer acquisition leaders as they do to their financial crime organizations — they need laser sharp accuracy in KYC and Watchlist tools without introducing more friction for customers or costly reviews for their operations teams.
The solution to this challenge lies in the use of more data and advanced analytics for both KYC and Global Watchlist strategies, but these kinds of innovations may also raise concerns among regulators.
In this webinar, Aite Analyst Charles Subrt will present research from his recent AML innovation research and Socure Product Manager Joshua Linn will address what it takes to integrate more data and intelligence into KYC.
Topics will include:
- Transforming KYC strategies with data-driven analytics and machine learning
- Can customer experience and acquisition rates make the case for KYC innovation?
- Integrating identity fraud and KYC strategies
- Regulator response to data-driven analytics and other innovation in KYC and Watchlist
- KYC as the first step to assessing the holistic identity
- Strategically applying KYC for a range of institutions, from traditional banks to fintechs